Wed, Jun 21|
How to Regain and Maintain your Health after 55
Who doesn't want to feel good, strong and healthy?
Time & Location
Jun 21, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM MST
Sedona, 45 Castle Rock Rd Suite 1, Sedona, AZ 86351, USA
About the event
In this presentation you will:
- Learn about the bio-chemistry of your body after 55.
- How to distinguish between food as your medicine and the need for supplementation.
- What to look for in a supplement that distinguishes the good and the bad.
- How to optimize your feeding schedule to feel your best.
- Dietary changes that can affect lifestyle and vitality.
- What foods create physical stress.
- The foundation of good health.
- Time for Q&A
Feel free to bring a notebook, pen, snacks & non-alcoholic drinks.
Cost $22 paid at the door.